Our EC Blog Poll Ballot – Week 7
Posted by wct6 on October 10, 2007
If you don’t know this by now, you’re just not paying attention. We have a blog poll over at Epic Carnival that comes out every week. Before you check out the complete rankings according to the carnies, check out our ballot and comments:
1. LSU – The best team in the nation, but very beatable.
2. Cal – The most impressive bye week I have ever seen. Brilliant.
3. Ohio State – The best defense in the nation (so far)
4. Boston College – This is obviously a fluid situation, but right now, Matt Ryan is the front-runner for the heisman
5. Oregon – Suddenly under most people’s radar after one close loss to a good team
6. Oklahoma – I’m going to give them a pass for that performance against Colorado. I still think this is a top team
7. USC – I see two or three losses for this team.
8. South Florida – No way they go undefeated in the Big East
9. South Carolina – They control their own destiny to get to the SEC Championship game.
10. Virginia Tech – Getting better and better every week. This could end up as the best team in the ACC
11. West Virginia – Eh, nothing special.
12. Missouri – Clearly the best team in the train-wreck that is, the Big 12 North. Big game against OU.
13. Florida – The best two loss team in recent memory
14. Arizona State – Washington, Cal, and Oregon in the next three games will tell us how good ASU really is.
15. Cincinnati – They can’t be for real…. Can they?
16. Kentucky – Brutal, brutal schedule. And very weak defense.
17. Illinois – This team definitely looks like they are for real
18. Kansas – NOBODY is talking about this team, but they have one more quality win than that Hawaii
19. Tennessee – Welcome back to respectability.
20. Georgia – Still a decent team
21. Texas – I told you they would lose at least twice this year
* * * * *
Purdue – Saw that one coming. You can’t build a team around offense with no D.
Rutgers – Such a dissapointment. Ray Rice can kiss any shot at the Heisman good bye.
* * * * *
Others Receiving Consideration
Michigan – After hitting rock bottom in week 2, they have been clawing their way back.
Florida St. – Also working back to respectability. They seem better with Lee at QB.
Auburn – This team can still jump up and bite you . Just ask the Gators
* * * * *
NO! Even After a Win Over 0-6 Utah F-ing State! NO!